If you are looking to purchase a sewing machine, then this post is for you. I will be reviewing the top 5 best sewing machines on the market right now and comparing their pros and cons. Whether you’re an expert sewer or just getting started with your first project, there is a sewing machine out there that will suit your needs perfectly.
I’ll start with the Singer 7258 Stylist Sewing Machine. This is one of my favorite machines because it has both basic features like adjustable stitch length and width as well as more advanced features like automatic needle threader and built-in thread cutter. It also comes in 15 different colors which makes it perfect for everyone!
Top 10 Best Rated Sewing Machines
SINGER Mechanical MX60 Sewing Machine
- 57 Stitch Applications for key sewing techniques
- Easy Stitch selection
- Pre-set stitch length and width for simple stitch selection
- Buttonholes as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4.
- Lightweight and Portable
The MX60 is a lightweight, portable device that could be used for either pro-sewing or personal sewing. It has 57 different stitch applications for complicated stitches like top stitching and darning. There are buttons to make it simple for the user to select pre-set length and width measurements for certain short straight stitches. The machine also features LED lighting which makes it easy to see even in dimly lit areas.
The MX60 uses SINGER’s patented technology which gives the product ease of use with pre-set buttonholes, an extra wide table surface, real time twin needle position adjustment, instant reverse stitching capability and easily adjusted fabric feeding system.
Quick and easy to use.
Makes sewing a breeze.
The perfect tool for beginners or experts alike.
Sewing has never been so fun!
Brother CS7000X Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
- 70 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Brother CS7000X sewing and quilting machine includes 70 built-in stitches including utility, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitch functions, and 7 1-step auto-size buttonholes
- IMPROVED NEEDLE THREADER: Easier than ever to use, the automatic needle threader reliably pushes the thread through the needle. The convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin easy to load and helps ensure your bobbin stays in place
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The CS7000X includes a wide table, 10 sewing feet plus a quilt guide, protective hard case, a trilingual English/Spanish/French user manual and more
- METAL FRAME & FIXED NEEDLE BAR: The durable metal frame construction allows your machine to tackle any project, and the needle is fixed in place while you work, allowing for cleaner stitching and even lines
- LARGE NEEDLE-TO-ARM WORKSPACE: A larger workspace with increased width in needle-to-arm space allows users to work on larger projects including quilts
The Brother CS7000X sewing and quilting machine includes 70 built-in stitches including utility, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitch functions, and 7 1-step auto-size buttonholes. Easier than ever to use, the automatic needle threader reliably pushes the thread through the needle. The convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin easy to load and helps ensure your bobbin stays in place. The CS7000X includes a wide table, 10 sewing feet plus a quilt guide, protective hard case, a trilingual English/Spanish/French user manual.
You’ll be able to sew anything with this machine.
It’s easy to use and you won’t need any previous sewing experience.
Sewing has never been easier!
No more frustration on the job, just enjoy your work!
SINGER Heavy Duty 4432 Sewing Machine
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: Adds stability and provides long lasting durability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included: all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, edge/quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, and spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- REVERSE STITCH SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER 4432 heavy duty sewing machine has a built-in reverse lever so you can sew in reverse and reinforce stitches
- Limited 90-DAY for Adjustments, Belts, Rings, Bulbs, Attachments; Limited 2-Year for Motors, Light assembly, Wiring, Switches, Speed control and Electronic Components; Limited 25-Year for Sewing Machine Head
- Included Components: Includes: All-Purpose, Zipper, Buttonhole, and Button Sewing Feet, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Power Cord, Foot Controller, Quick Start Guide
Stabilizes fabrics to keep them neat. Lifetime limited warranty. The Singer 4432 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine comes with a soft-sided dust cover, providing safe protection for your machine when not in use, and uses 110 stitch applications which are perfect for any project.
The reverse lever allows you to sew in both directions! It’s great if you want to reinforce stitches or work on tight corners seamlessly. Although it is heavy duty, the easy grip switch near the needle lets you stop sewing quickly because there are no levers or buttons along the side of this machine!
Sewing is never a problem with this machine.
It’s easy to use and maintain.
You’ll have more time for what you love doing.
You won’t have to worry about sewing ever again
Brother PQ1500SL Sewing and Quilting Machine
- 1,500 Stitches per minute max sewing speed: Maximum stitching of up to 1,500 stitches per minute allows you to sew and quilt more in less time
- Advanced needle threading system: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes the thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The PQ1500SL longarm sewing and quilting machine comes with a wide table, 7 sewing feet, knee-lifter, instruction manual and more. The removable knee-lifter enables you to lift your presser foot with your knee, leaving both hands free for fabric handling
- Precision pin feeding system: It's so easy to sew a wide variety of fabric thicknesses thanks to Brother's Pin Feed system for precision fabric feeding
- At your side support: The PQ1500SL quilting and sewing machine comes with Brother at your side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
You expect high-quality craftsmanship from Brother, and the PQ1500SL sewing machine does not disappoint. Plush fabric is just one of your worries when you use this advanced longarm machine to create your quilts.
The 2500 stitches per minute allows up to 1,500 stitches in just a minute on autopilot. The automatic needle threader makes accidentally poking yourself seem like it’s never, ever going happen again. Even if you are new to sewing or want an automated version for basic projects, this model has drop-in top bobbin that will be perfect for beginners’ hands alike!
With the powerful features below; ease of use with included accessories; durability built into every stitch; customizable speed settings; utility slots with easily.
Sew more in less time
Automatic needle threader
Convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
With this machine you can sew and quilt like a pro with the most advanced features.
Singer M1500 Sewing Machine, 10 lbs
- 65+ (USD) included accessories
- 57 Stitch Applications for key sewing techniques
- Easy Stitch selection
- Preset stitch length and width for simple stitch selection
- Buttonholes as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4
This product is perfect for all your sewing needs. With its easy to use interface and interactive touchscreen, the Singer M1500 Sewing Machine is one of the most innovative sewing machines on the market today. From repetitive stitching to buttonholes, it has what you need to quickly get your project done with little effort. And with a whopping 107 built-in stitches and 10 lbs of weight, this machine will go wherever you need it! The professional LED light makes sure that no detail goes unnoticed while its excellent construction ensures longevity through stability and performance excellence.
Makes sewing easier with preset stitch lengths.
Includes many accessories to get you started.
Your creations will be more professional looking than ever before.
JUKI TL-2000Qi Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Updated with LED lights and one pedal operation
- 1500 SPM for quilting apparel and home décor
- Automatic needle threader
- Aluminum die cast arm and bed for low vibration operation
- Extension table included for wide work area
JUKI’s TL-2000Qi Sewing and Quilting Machine is a professional machine that saves time with its 1500 SPM. The handle allows for one pedal operation and features an automatic needle threader. A full program of stitches comes preinstalled on the JUKI, so you can work quickly and effectively on all your quilting projects.
The aluminum die cast arm and bed helps this model to run smoothly while keeping noise down to a minimum; it also offers more stability than comparable sewing machines. With extension table included, the JUKI TL-2000Qi has plenty of room for large sewing jobs like making curtains or pillows—all with minimal effort thanks to its 20 foot power cord!
Easy to use and operate
One pedal operation for quilting apparel and home décor.
Lightweight aluminum die cast arm and bed for low vibration operation.
Automatic needle threading with the push of a button
Janome 3160QDC Computerized Sewing Machine
- - 60 Built-In Sewing Stitches and 6 Built-In Buttonholes - Built-In Automatic Needle Threader - No More Eye Strain! Simply Pull Down the Needle Threader, Place Your Thread in the Hook and Pull Back / Easy to Use Control Panel with LCD Panel - The Easy-to-Use Control Panel makes Sewing a Cinch
- - Jam Proof Easy-Set Top-Loading Bobbin System - It's Easy To Change Your Bobbin. Simply Follow the Track and the Machine will Automatically Bring the Bobbin Thread Up For You. There is No Need to Worry About Running Off the Edge of Your Project Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- - Handy Function Buttons - The Thread Cutter Button will Cut Both the Top and Bottom Thread with the Touch of a Button. The Reverse Stitch Button will Have Your Machine Sew in Reverse for Reinforced Stitching. The Lock Stitch Button Finishes the Stitch You are Sewing so You Don’t End Up with Half a Stitch Pattern. The Needle Up/Down Button will Bring the Needle Up or Down with the Touch of a Button and the Start/Stop Button will Start the Machine without the Need for a Foot Control!
- - Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - Hard Cover, Extension Table, Open-Toe Even Feed Foot, Open-Toe Darning Foot, Zig-Zag “A” Sewing Foot, Overedge "C" Sewing Foot, Zipper “E” Sewing Foot, Satin Stitch “F” Sewing Foot, Blind Hem “G” Sewing Foot
- - Also Comes With - 1/4” Seam “O” Sewing Foot with Guide, Zig-Zag “F2” Sewing Foot, Automatic Buttonhole “R” Sewing Foot, Assorted Needle Set, Spool Holder (Large), Spool Holder (Small), Extra Spool Pin, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, and an Instruction Book
The Janome Sewing Machine is the perfect choice for the professional seamstress. This product comes with 60 built-in stitches and 6 built-in buttonholes which are all easy to use. It offers both automatic needle threader and a jam-free bobbin system that makes sewing projects hassle free!
If you’re looking for comfort while working on your project, this machine will have your back with its ease of control panel along with an LCD screen. The Janome 3160QDC Sewing Machine has everything needed for perfect precision in every stitch!
You don’t need to spend hours experimenting on different settings when this product does it all by itself – make life easier. You can purchase this machine knowing its guaranteed.
You’ll never have to worry about running out of thread again.
Your projects will be easier and more enjoyable than ever before.
Your sewing will be so easy you’ll want to do it all the time!
Sewing is a creative outlet that can bring you joy in your free time or as a career.
SINGER | Quantum Stylist 9985 Computerized Sewing Machine
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9985 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams. There is a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor, and crafting, all accessible on the color touch LCD screen. There’s even a selection of fonts to personalize projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds. The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9985 sewing machine has 960 Built-In Stitches including 6 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate. It also has Mirror Imaging and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9985 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, long seams can be sewn quickly
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Exclusive Underplate, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning / Embroidery Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Quarter Inch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot, and Cording Foot
The SINGER | Quantum Stylist 9985 Computerized Sewing Machine is just what you need to advance your fashion designing. With the sheer number of fabrics, stitches, and designs available on this machine, no fashionista will find their aspirations unfulfilled with moderate sewing skills. The built-in needle threader saves strain on your eyes as you sew flawlessly throughout all kinds of materials like metal mesh netting, leather horse saddles perfect for Halloween costumes, or 100% silk doupioni (a stiff woven fabric).
The 10 Essential stitches are the most popular choices among beginners who want to start experimenting with different types of fabrics without feeling stressed out about speciality techniques like appliqués or embroidery.
You can sew much faster than with a traditional needle.
It’s easy to thread the machine.
Sewing has never been easier!
Threading is so easy, you’ll save time and energy you would have spent on frustration.
Brother SE1900 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- 138 Built-in designs: The SE1900 comes with 138 Built-in designs and 11 embroidery fonts perfect for monogramming
- Advanced needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting combo machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes the thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- 240 Built-in sewing stitches: The SE1900 features 240 Built-in sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- Large color touchscreen: Preview your designs and browse editing options on the large full color, 3.2" inch LCD touchscreen display
- 5" X 7" Embroidery field: This Brother combo embroidery and sewing machine is built with a 5" x 7" Embroidery field for larger designs with an included hoop and 8 sewing feet
With this Brother SE1900 Sewing and Embroidery Machine, you’ll be able to create great things with ease. This machine includes 138 Built-in designs and 11 embroidery fonts that are perfect for monogramming. The SE1900 comes with an advanced needle threading function that will press the thread through effortlessly – just press a lever to do it! It also features 240 built-in sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes; you’ll be able to preview your design before stitching on the 3.2″ inch LCD touchscreen display. You can even load up your creations onto the included USB stick so they’re always available on any other compatible machine…or print them out if you like!
Save time on the sewing machine.
Get more done with less effort.
Embroidery is easy and fun!
You’ll be able to make all your sewing dreams come true.
DONYER POWER Electric Sewing Machine Portable Mini
- 12 preset stitch patterns simplify the learning curve for beginners, allowing them to complete more complex projects
- Choose between 2 speeds (high or low) and hand switch or foot pedal i suitable for sewing beginner and complex projects.
- with a built-in needle threader, adjustable stitch length and width, free arm, and on-board accessory storage
- perfect for craftspeople,small projects or DIY enthusiasts using at home.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty. It is necessary to read the instructions before use sewing machine.
Donyer Power sewing machine is the ultimate creativity tool for any crafts enthusiast. 12 preset stitch patterns make perfect stitches easy to do and you can choose between high and low speeds depending on whether you’re stiching a starter project or something more advanced. The detachable free arm lets you sew challenging projects with ease, while the on-board accessory storage allows quick access to your favorite tools without breaking concentration and missing your perfectly straight line!
Donyer Power sewing machine is super durable and dependable, so it can share all of your creative ideas for years to come.
12 preset stitch patterns for beginners.
Easy to use with 2 speeds and a foot pedal.
Enjoy sewing more than ever before.
Create projects you never thought possible!
BUYING GUIDES: Choose Sewing Machines
There are different kinds of sewing machines in the market today. This is because they were designed for different types of sewing projects, or what professionals refer to as “sewing jobs”.
Finding the right machine that will serve the purpose you want would not only help save your money but also keep it away from damage, which can be very costly in most cases.
How to choose the right type of sewing machine
There are sewing machines that have been designed for specific types of sewing jobs. These machines can be classified into six categories: heavy-duty, serger, overlocker, embroidery, cover stitch, and sewing/quilting machine.
Heavy-duty sewing machine
These kinds of machines are made specifically for heavy sewing projects like mending sails or making bags out of leather or vinyl. They can also sew through thick layers of material with ease. Their build is solid and they are really durable because more power is needed to operate this kind of machinery; they usually take up considerable space on the table too (to accommodate its bulky size).
Serger/overlocker sewing machine
This of appliance has multiple functions like sewing, serging, and even cutting. It is a good appliance to have if you want to finish the edges of your clothing.
Overlocker sewing machine
The overlocker or serger has multiple functions like sewing, overlocking, and even cutting. This kind of machine will help you achieve professional-looking seams on knit fabrics. For example, it can sew on elastic which is not possible with normal sewing machines.
Coverstitch sewing/quilting machine
These sorts of sewing machines are designed for making stitches on lightweight stretchy fabrics, such as knits and jersey materials. This makes them ideal for quilting because the stitches they make do not add bulk to the fabric being sewn together. They also come with a special presser foot to allow sewing on stretchy fabrics without breaking their threads.
Embroidery sewing machine
This is the most expensive type of sewing machine, but it does not necessarily mean that it can do nothing except embroidering. Embroidery sewing machines are loaded with features like built-in stitches, buttonholes and much more. They also come pre-threaded with upper thread (for making satin stitches), lower thread (for normal stitching) and a bobbin (which holds the bottom or reverse side stitch).
The primary function of this kind of appliance is quilting; however, they can be used for different types of jobs including straight-line stitching for clothes repair. They are the most versatile sewing machines available in today’s market.
Steps in choosing your type of sewing machine
If you want an appliance that can be used to finish the edges of your clothing, then go for an overlocker (or serger); if you will use it to make bags out of leather or vinyl, get a heavy-duty machine; if you want to sew on stretchy fabrics like knit and jersey materials or do quilting tasks, choose a cover stitch sewing/quilting machine; and if you need an appliance that has embroidery and many other features and accessories, then get a versatile sewing/quilting machine.
Apart from these six basic types of sewing machines, there are still other types of sewing machines available in the market today. Others include handheld sewing machines and mini sewing machines, they are great for those who want to do quick repairs or small projects like hemming. If you need a heavy-duty sewing/quilting machine with all the features and accessories possible, such as built-in stitches, buttonholes and much more; but don’t have enough money to pay for one, then an excellent alternative would be a portable model which is usually lightweight (about 20 pounds) and has many features that can meet your basic needs.
Whatever type of sewing machine you choose must be able to serve its purpose well. There are models that can sew through thick layers of materials while others will only handle thin fabrics. Make sure you know what your requirements are so that you can get the right appliance for your needs.
Different Features of Sewing Machine
Different types of sewing machines have different features in terms of ease, convenience and flexibility. It is important to know what these various features are so that you will have an idea of what type of sewing machine suits your needs.
When it comes to ease of use, there are sewing machines that can only do a few stitches and this might be a disadvantage for people who want more options when they start sewing.
Convenience simply refers to how easy the appliance is for you to operate; some come with a manual while others give instructions through audio or visual cues. The more convenient an appliance can become, the more comfortable its users will feel using the appliance. A good example would be computerized sewing; if you don’t like buttons and levers, a computerized sewing machine can do all the work for you without your having to touch a button or lever.
Another important thing to consider is flexibility. Sewing machines come with different features that will allow you to sew according to what you want and how you want it sewn. For example, an overlocker comes with 3,4 or 5 thread stitching capability which allows you to join edges of fabric together, allowing them not to fray easily.
Finally, remember that convenience and ease also refer to the noise level generated by the appliance’s motor; some make more noise than others when they are in operation. Noise can be a problem if children will be using the sewing machine as it keeps them concentrating on what they are doing rather than what they are hearing.
Tips on how to maintain your new or old sewing machine
Like other appliances, sewing machines need proper maintenance to keep them in good condition and help prolong the life of their components and accessories. Tips on how to maintain your sewing machine:
Get a soft brush for dusting out lint trapped inside the bobbin case compartment of an upright sewing machine. Make sure that both ends of your flatbed attachment are clean so you can have better control of what you are sewing.
Occasionally drop oil or cleaning solution on metal rotating parts such as needle bar, feed dog mechanism, etc. Also, use pliers to remove burs accumulated by these parts over time. A curled piece of paper can remove burs on hook race pivot points easily.
Clean the underside of the throat plate where fabric travels to be sewn by removing lint and threads.
Always make sure that the sewing machine needle is properly inserted in its hole as well as ensure that it is securely fastened. This will prevent the needle from falling off while using the appliance which could result in accidents.
Use a soft brush or cotton swab to remove dust from inside your sewing machine’s bobbin case where the bobbin rotates, also clean under the feed dog so a thread can move smoothly through it during operation. Make sure you have a good quality sewing machine oil for lubricating moving parts inside the machine but keep away from any moving part which has a bearing(e.g, hook race). If you find bearings on your sewing machines, take them to a sewing machine mechanic for servicing.
Clean the foot pedal with a soft rag damp in warm soapy water and rinse it in clear water afterward, make sure to dry it before using it again. Do not use solvents like alcohol on rubberized parts because they can damage them irreversibly.
Using your sewing machine at least once every 6 months will help remove lint that accumulates inside which would otherwise get caught underneath your throat plate or under the feet of the needle bar assembly. However, this should only be done if you are an experienced sewer who knows how to operate their sewing machines by touch alone. Make sure that all the controls on your favorite appliance are set to zero before turning off or unplugging it; it will help you avoid any damage due to incorrect initial settings.
The sewing machine needle should be changed as soon as it gets dull after a certain number of hours of use, the right time will depend on the type of material being sewn and the power of your saewing machine.
FAQs about sewing machines
Q: One of the main reasons I want to buy a sewing machine is that my daughter wants to learn how to sew. Do you have any recommendations?
A: The pinking blade on your new sewing machine should come with complete instructions, read them carefully before using it for the first time since this tool can easily cut fabrics if not used properly. Take some practice lessons on certain types of fabric so you know what thread tension setting and stitch length are best suited for different materials. Also, look for an overlocker if you think she will be doing more than just gathering thread ends together even though you can purchase kits with all required tools inside them which are usually cheaper in price compared to buying separately. As for brands, most are more than happy with Singer sewing machines, Brother has great computerized models for beginners and Pfaff works well for quilting.
Q: My machine doesn’t seem to sew properly along the edge of the fabric, it snags on some threads which makes it difficult to control where I want the needle to go. Is there any way of avoiding this?
A: Take off the throat plate or foot pedal guard if your sewing machine has one, look carefully at the underside of the presser foot; sometimes a piece of thread may be wrapped around its bobbin mechanism which could be causing friction on your material as you sew. Also, make sure that the gap between your fabric and feed dog (the curved metal underfoot) is open enough for the fabric to pass through smoothly. Use a seam ripper to remove any cover over the bobbin area so you can clean it without breaking anything if this is what has got the thread wrapped around it in the first place.
Q: I have just bought my sewing machine and it seems to be switching off because of overheating which causes the power supply to disconnect almost immediately after plugging into the wall socket. Any idea why this might be happening?
A: It could simply mean that your new appliance needs some oil put inside its seams but only genuine sewing machine oil should be used, no substitutes here please! First, try removing excess lint from underneath your presser foot by using a small brush or air before allowing motorized parts to cool off. If this doesn’t work, take the sewing machine to a service center and ask for advice; there could be some mechanical damage done if it has been used incorrectly.
Q: I need advice on buying a new sewing machine for quilting because my old one only has straight stitch options which is obviously not good enough when you have more than one type of seam to seal together. What should I look out for?
A: First, make sure that your chosen model will give you access to all types of stitches at the push of a button or by turning a dial so you don’t have to spend time changing the needle plate each time you switch from one seam type to another in case multiple presser feet come with your sewing machine. Make sure that your sewing machine has a free arm to allow for working with circular seams, you can also buy an extension table if it doesn’t come with one already built-in. Also, you should look for a model that allows you to control stitch length and width without having to change the tension of the bobbin thread because this will ensure that everything works out uniformly across the entire surface of the fabric is sewn onto.
When you’re ready to invest in a sewing machine, it’s important to know what features are going to be most beneficial for your needs. After reading this blog post and our review of the top 10 best-selling models on Amazon, we hope that you have a better understanding of all the options available so that you can make an informed decision about which one is right for you. We also included some helpful tips from other customers who have used these machines so please take a look before making your final purchase. Happy shopping!
Listed below are Best Sewing Machines which satisfy both affordability and quality:
- 【Electrical Sewing Machine】Supports AC/DC power supply or Batteries power supply which is WIRELESS, easy to turn on with button or Foot Pedal (included). Easy to start the sewing jobs
- 【High or Low Control】Double Threads design make the stitching stronger and ends sewing without tying the thread. There is a Speed button on the product to turn the speed in “high” or “slow” according to your demands
- 【Practical Sewing Kit】Package includes 42 pcs sewing accessories - 36 pcs bobbins, 5 pcs needles, 1 threader, 1 pair of scissors, 1 tape measure, 1 extension table which makes the sewing machine more stable and work better on large projects, and 1 portable bag
- 【Suitable for Beginners】There is a threading direction on the machine helping you to thread easily. This item was designed with mini size and one stitching type(fixed stitch width/ length, no backstitch function) which is not complicated but matches the most basic home sewing demands
- 【Attention】This product will arrive threaded, with a small piece of cloth. It is because the machine has been tested in the factory before being packed
- 27 Unique built-in stitches: The XM2701 includes 27 built-in stitches including decorative, blind hem, zigzag, and stretch stitches and an auto-size buttonhole
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes the thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The XM2701 comes with 6 sewing feet, 3-piece needle set, twin needle, 4 bobbins, instructional DVD, manual and more
- Versatile free arm: This free arm sewing machine is perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginners to advanced
- At your side support: The XM2701 sewing machine comes with Brother At your side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
- PERFECT FOR MENDING AND LIGHT SEWING: At only 5.5 pounds, the super cute SINGER M1000 mending machine is a lightweight, portable sidekick for the sewist-on-the-go!
- THE RIGHT STITCHES FOR MENDING PROJECTS: With 32 Stitch Applications, mending and garment repairs of lightweight fabrics are easier than ever. The SINGER M1000 includes essential Stitch Applications from zig zags to a blind hem, providing you the right stitch for your mending projects.
- EASY STITCH SELECTION: Turn the Stitch Selector Dial to the stitch you want and you’re ready to start sewing.
- QUICK AND EASY THREADING: Get started sewing faster with easy-to-follow threading guides.
- FINGER GUARD SAFETY: Helps keep fingers from getting too close to the needle for an added measure of safety, if desired.
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration. Amps (0.7). Watts (84). Volts (120). Hz (60)
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- 🎓𝑺𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔 -- Compared with the traditional sewing machine, our sewing machines with double thread and double speed control are more suitable for beginners to learn sewing. Easy to operate, no assembly is required, and you can easily use the machine if you oversee the detailed manual before using sewing machines.
- 👚𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒖𝒔 -- The sewing machines is lightweight and small, saving space and making it easy to carry. Tap into your imagination with a little helper for designing your clothes. Create your unique DIY creations with the portable multifunctional electric sewing machines and make your life ritualistic!
- 🎃𝑴𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑺𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 -- The sewing machines has a built-in light and thread trimmer with an extension table and foot pedal switch. It can meet all the conditions you need for designing large projects at night, when the sewing machines has insufficient table space, not enough light, and can't make room for your hands. With the foot pedal, you can still use the sewing machine easily.
- 👝𝑺𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝑲𝒊𝒕 -- The canvas material sewing machines accessory kit not only feels comfortable in your hand but also comes with 14 bundles of thread, ruler, scissors, tweezers, pencil, nail clippers, magnifying glass, and 18 other accessories to meet almost all your requirements for your designed garments.
- 🎁𝑷𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕 -- If you don't have the right clothes for your baby or pet at home or at a friend's house, this sewing machines is excellent for small everyday sewing projects and DIY sewing to design gorgeous clothes for your baby or pet. It is the perfect gift for friends and family.
- 57 Stitch Applications for key sewing techniques
- Easy Stitch selection
- Pre-set stitch length and width for simple stitch selection
- Buttonholes as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4.
- Lightweight and Portable
- 37 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Brother XR3774 includes 37 built-in stitches including blind hem, decorative and quilting stitches and a 1-step buttonhole
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER AND DROP-IN TOP BOBBIN: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes the thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The XR3774 quilting and sewing machine comes with a machine cover, wide table, 8 sewing feet, instructional DVD, and more
- VERSATILE FREE ARM: The Brother XR3774 is perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing and quilting projects, and users from beginners to advanced
- This product is intended for sale only in the US at 120 volts, and any other use or sale voids the warranty.
- Cordless, handheld portable mending machine Single thread feed for quick repairs or temporary basting
- Works best on lightweight fabrics
- Includes threads, bobbins, needles and thread spindle
- (4 AA ) Batteries not included
- Note : There is a scannable QR Code on the package that can be scanned to view more information and how-to instructions.
- 165 unique built-in stitches: The Brother XR9550 computerized machine includes 110 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches including 8 styles of auto-size buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: The Brother fast needle threading system takes care of threading the needle for you and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: Included with the XR9550 quilting and sewing machine is a protective hard cover, wide table, 8 sewing and quilting feet, instructional DVD and more
- LCD screen: The intuitive LCD display allows you to easily choose your stitches and settings with the push of a button
- At your side support: The XR9550 quilting and sewing machine comes with Brother at your side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Start 1304 sewing machine is basic, simple, and easy-to-use thanks to 57 Stitch Applications, all with pre-set stitch width and stitch length. Just select your stitch and start sewing
- SINGER Start 1304 Start Free Arm Model Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: This lightweight and portable machine weighs only 7 pounds, making it great for sewing in smaller spaces or taking to sewing class
- AUTOMATIC BOBBIN WINDING SEWING MACHINE: To wind a bobbin, simply follow the numbered diagram printed on top of the sewing machine. The bobbin will automatically stop turning when it's completely filled
- SINGER Start 1304 ACCESSORIES: Includes All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Darning Plate, Pack of Needles, Bobbins, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Spool Pin Felts, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Power Line Cord, Foot Control, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual. Amps: 0. 6
Last update on 2022-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API