The Samsung TVs are the best because they have a wide range of features that make them perfect for any living room. For starters, they all come with an impressive design that can fit into any décor. Plus, each TV comes with built-in Wi-Fi to get your favorite shows without needing an extra device! If you’re considering buying a new TV soon, make sure to check out this blog post for more information about Samsung’s latest models.
Top 6 Best Rated Samsung TVs
SAMSUNG 65-Inch Class Crystal UHD
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby.
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV.
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
Experience your favorite movies and shows in a striking, crystal clear picture with the SAMSUNG 65-Inch Class Crystal UHD TV. It’s built to provide you with crisp visuals without any delay or mess-ups. With its 3 HDMI ports, you can connect up to 3 devices at once for an immersive entertainment experience. There are 2 MIC speakers too so that all of your sound is directional and clearer than ever before. The Ultra HD display makes everything look more lifelike and brighter than other LED TVs on the market right now; we’re talking about crisply defined images and deep, lifelike contrast like never before seen on a premium television set.
Your TV will be smart.
You’ll get access to apps and streaming services on your TV.
Watch movies like never before in stunning detail.
Enjoy a wider range of colors than ever before.
SAMSUNG 40-inch Class LED Smart FHD TV
- Full HD 1080p Resolution
- Micro Dimming Pro
- Samsung Smart TV. Mini Wall Mount and Vesa Wall Mount Compatible
- SmartThings App Support. Product Size (W x H x D) Without Stand-36.3 x 20.9 x 2.9 inches. Stand Size (WxHxD)-5.2 x 5.6 x 6.7 inches
The Samsung 40-inch Class LED Smart TV redefines the viewing experience with full HD 1080p resolution, purColor technology and Micro Dimming Pro for an enhanced their gaming and streaming. Built-in wi-fi means connecting is easy while you enjoy all your favorite shows on the Samsung Smart TV with Mini Wall Mount and Vesa Wall Mount Compatible. Get more accomplished with a whole new level of intelligence.
Enjoy a viewing experience that is twice as clear as HD.
A TV with over 1 million pixels, for the ultimate clarity and detail.
Watch your favorite movies in stunning levels of color and clarity.
SAMSUNG Flat 32″ QLED 4K 32Q50 Series Smart TV
- 4K UHD Processor: a powerful processor optimizes your tv’ s performance with 4K picture quality
- Inputs & Outputs: 3 HDMI ports, 1 Ethernet port, 2 USB Ports (v 2.0), 1 Digital Audio Output (Optical), 1 Composite Input (AV),
- Dimensions with Stand (WxHxD): 28.5" x 18.8" x 6.1" | with Stand Weight: 11.9 lb. | without Stand Dimensions (WxHxD): 28.5" x 16.6" x 1.2" | without Stand Weight: 11.7 lb.
- 4K UHD: see what you’ve been missing on a crisp, clear picture that’s 4x the resolution of Full HD
- Smart TV with Universal Guide: our simple on-screen Guide is an easy way to find streaming content and live TV shows
Get the latest technology in a 32″ TV packed with features to help you get the most out of your viewing experience. See more details and watch videos without blurring or skipping due to its ultra-fast response time. The Samsung QN32Q50 is available now, so stop thinking and start clicking!
Enjoy a crisper, clearer picture than HDTV can deliver.
See shades of color that reveal more detail than HDM TV can deliver.
Feel like you’re living in the future with 4K resolution.
Samsung 82-inch Class QLED Q800T Series
- REAL 8K RESOLUTION: See the mind blowing sharpness and depth of real 8K with 16 times more resolution than HDTV.
- DIRECT FULL ARRAY 32X (82"): Our most densely concentrated zones of precisely controlled LED backlights reveal details even in the darkest of scenes.
- 8K AI UPSCALING: Intelligent upscaling automatically converts all of your content into stunning 8K resolution.
- TV DIMENSIONS: Without Stand 72.1" W x 41.3" H x 1.1" D | With Stand 72.1" W x 45" H x 14.4" D
- OBJECTIVE TRACKING SOUND +: All four sides of the TV have built-in speakers that direct the sound, putting you in the middle of the action.
The Q800T Series 8K Quantum displays stunning colors and an outstanding resolution that brings you into the picture like never before. With 16 times more resolution than HDTV, you will see a screen so realistic and detailed, it makes reality feel virtual. Intelligent upscaling turns all of your content into 8K quality to give the highest level of entertainment to everyone in your household, no matter what device they’re using! The Q800T has 4 ultra-sound speakers built right in which allow for immersive sound with zero distortion. Our new processor delivers deep learning AI Technology for fully enhanced performance at 8K. A true game changer, the 82-inch CLASS qLED TV accommodates any lifestyle or need with its slim bezel
The most brilliant TV on the market.
8K resolution that delivers a sharper, more realistic picture.
Experience movies and sports like never before.
Enjoy your favorite shows in stunning detail.
SAMSUNG 85-Inch Class Neo QLED 8K
- QUANTUM MATRIX TECHNOLOGY WITH MINI LED: A brilliantly intense picture powered by tiny hyper-focused light cells.
- SAMSUNG NEO QUANTUM PROCESSOR 8K: Upgrade every picture to 8K with multi-layered neural networks.
- INFINITY ONE DESIGN: Beauty derived from simplicity of design.
- OBJECT TRACKING SOUND+: Dynamic sound that tracks and follows on screen action.
- QUANTUM HDR 32X: Spectacular clarity brings the director's vision to life.* *The range of Quantum HDR claims luminance based on internal testing standards and is subject to change according to viewing environment or specific conditions.
Experience the beauty of 8K with SAMSUNG’s 85-Inch Class Neo QLED TV. Its brilliant, intensely detailed picture is powered by hyper-focused tiny light cells and can be enjoyed in astonishing detail thanks to multi layered neural networks.
Beauty derived from simplicity designed to reflect your impeccable taste this Samsung 4K UHDTV is equipped with Dynamic sound that tracks and follows on screen action. Ask more from this impressive Samsung QLED TV by using Amazon Alexa Voice Services, giving you access to convenience for what has always been difficult; streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, YouTube or changing channels on cable!
Bright and vibrant picture quality
Powerful sound system
Enjoy the best of entertainment in your living room.
SAMSUNG 75-inch Class QLED The Terrace Outdoor TV
- OUTDOOR OPTIMIZED: Enjoy a vivid and bright 4K QLED picture on an outdoor TV engineered for daylight
- WEATHER-RESISTANT DURABILITY: Keep the party going year round, The Terrace has an IP55 rating to protect against dust and water
- SMART TV POWERED BY TIZEN: Access your favorite apps, streaming services and smart home devices right from your TV
- WIDE VIEWING ANGLE: The anti-glare TV screen means there’s a great view from every seat
- WI-FI AND BLUETOOTH: Connect easily to your home Wi-Fi network or pair with Bluetooth devices
The outdoor TV is designed to withstand both rain and shine so you can enjoy year-round entertainment. With a whopping 210 degree viewing angle, our Super Ultra High Quality 4K QLED will come in a vivid and robust color that won’t reflect glare from the suns light. We’ve made it super easy to learn how do operate with voice control feature which includes everything from changing the channel to searching for movies with your favorite app! Hands free access with Voice Control – You never have to touch your remote control or connect external devices as long as you have Wi Fi network installed even if there are pets running around this, novelty will never stop working! Involvement is now more important than ever before,
Enjoy a clear, bright picture in any light.
Connect to your home Wi Fi network or pair with devices.
Voice control your TV and day hands free.
Just ask Alexa to change the channel, search for movies.
BUYING GUIDES: Choose Samsung TVs
There is no question that Samsung TVs are currently one of the best options out there. Whether you are looking for cheap 4K, curved, QLED, or even LED with local dimming (for HDR), they have it all under one roof. You can find quality in their cheaper models (the NU7100 series) which will serve most users just fine but they also do not skimp on higher end sets either. The Q9F and Q8F series are great examples of this in their high-end market.
However, when buying a TV you need to keep your budget in mind – that is why I am here! While Samsung does make amazing TVs across the board I tried to focus only on the mid and high-end TVs in the table below. Even if you are looking for a cheap Samsung TV, these models will provide the best bang for your buck in regards to features and performance!
I looked at many different factors when choosing which TVs were worthy of this list. This includes contrast ratio (a key focus when discussing HDR quality), motion blur, input lag, brightness/clarity, upscaling capabilities, color accuracy and more. However there is no question that price was an important factor as well since we want to provide options for every budget. So without further ado, here is my top recommendations based on different user segments:
What to look for when buying a Samsung TV
– 4K is here to stay so look for a TV with at least an Ultra HD resolution or even better QHD+ (4k x 2k)
– HDR is also really important since it will allow these TVs to truly shine via brighter brights and darker darks. Look for either HDR 10 or Dolby Vision support, but if you are not familiar with the difference just stick with HDR 10 for now
– You should be able to get 120Hz on most of these models which allows them to display 24 frames per second video content without judder. They might even have 240Hz in some cases but this may affect motion blur negatively in practice
– Motion interpolation aka soap opera effect can harmful in my opinion when done incorrectly. You should look for “Real Cinema” or “Auto Motion Plus” to help with this
– Samsung TVs are known to have some of the best out of the box (OOB) colors in the market. This is due to their wide color gamut support which displays more vivid and saturated colors, especially reds which tend to stand out more
– Smart functionality is standard on virtually every TV these days but if you can find one without it I suggest saving a bit of money (just make sure your streaming device has it built-in like an Amazon Fire TV or Roku)
There are many great reasons to choose Samsung TVs as your next display, whether it be for gaming, movies, sports or general use. They have a wide range of products so you should be able to find one that fits your budget and needs.
Different types of Samsung TVs
– They usually have higher contrast ratios and better black uniformity than flat panels since the bezel is minimal and you can get a bigger screen for your money
– Curved TVs tend to stand out more in the living room due to their unique design where as most other TVs look similar from the front. This could be appealing if aesthetics are important to you, but might appear odd if your TV is prominently featured like it would be in a commercial or retail space
– Many people claim curved TVs do not make much difference when viewing at home however there isn’t any hard data to back this up (unlike for HDR) so try them out yourself and come to your own conclusions!
– Flat screens typically give you a wider viewing angle and better off-angle contrast than curved panels due to how the curve distorts colors near the edges of the screen
– The main downside is that they are harder to get since most manufacturers do not produce them in sizes bigger than 55″ (and even then I have seen some very limited 65″ models)
– Flat screens also tend to be less expensive. Samsung released their 98″ LB5900 series which used 4 smaller flat panels instead of one big curved panel so this option is still available, however only really for commercial or retail use.
– Plasmas can often display deeper blacks than an LCD/LED TV due to having no light bleed or clouding around bright objects on screen
– They are very power efficient compared to an LCD or LED television but they are no longer in production by the major manufacturers
– Plasma TVs are known for their very fast response time which reduces motion blur when gaming, watching sports or playing video games
– These types of TVs tend to be cheaper than plasma since light bleed is less noticeable on a bright image like a webpage or Facebook comment
– Black uniformity tends to be better on these TVs since there is no risk of having “blotches” of darker colors forming around bright objects. This makes them more appealing for watching dark scenes in movies and playing video games with lots of dark scenes
– Since they have the lowest input lag (the amount of time it takes for the panel to change color) they are great for gaming. Most TVs also have features like game modes which further reduce input lag
– Displays that do not use local dimming (EDGE lit or FALD backlit displays) tend to be worse than others since they cannot darken specific parts of the screen very well, this is especially visible when watching movies in a pitch black room with lit areas on the screen which create artifacts
– LED/LCD TVs can suffer from temporary image retention (also known as burn in) after displaying static images (like scoreboards in sports games for example) however many modern TV’s offer features that help reduce this risk by changing how bright parts of the screen are displayed over time. This risk can also be reduced by watching fullscreen content instead of playing games or watching TV with menus on the screen for long periods of time.
How much should I expect to pay for a Samsung TV?
– You can typically buy a 50″+ smart TV from Samsung, Sony or LG for around $500-$1000 if you shop online. If the TV size is greater than 65″ you could be looking at spending well over $2000!
– The cheapest models usually cost $200 to $350 however you get what you pay for so the quality of the panel and features might not be good enough for your needs. I would recommend looking at TVs starting from about $500 or above because this is when they start getting really good and will last a long time
What kind of warranty do Samsung TVs have?
– Most Samsung TVs come with a one year warranty, some high end models include 3 years while others even offer five years which is pretty impressive considering how much technology has advanced in recent years!
Is it worth spending more money on an expensive Samsung TV?
– If you plan on keeping the TV for 5+ years then spending more money up front can be worth it since more expensive models tend to have better quality panels and features which will last a long time. It also makes the TV more future proof since they don’t go obsolete as quickly
What causes image retention or burn in on Samsung TVs?
– Image retention is when an afterimage of a picture you were watching stays on the screen for longer than normal due to improper pixel transitions. This can happen if you watch a lot of 4:3 content (like older movies) with black bars at the top/bottom or play video games that don’t support any widescreen resolution
What is Samsung’s Tizen smart TV platform?
– It’s Samsung’s brand new Smart TV platform which comes default on their 2015 TVs and 2016 models in some countries (not all!) where it competes with other Smart TV platforms like Android TV built by Google and Roku. It offers a user interface which is very similar to a smartphone or a tablet, it does not have all the features of full fledged operating systems but can be customized by 3rd party developers using Tizen SDKs
If you are in the market for a new TV, then you have come to the right place. We have compiled reviews of some of the best Samsung TVs on the market today. Some may be budget-friendly while others will make your jaw drop with their price tag. Regardless, each one is worth consideration and should offer something different that could work for your living space or entertainment needs. Read through our list below before making any decisions about which TV would be perfect for you!
Listed below are Best Samsung TVs which satisfy both affordability and quality:
Last update on 2022-06-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API