The Best Robot Vacuums are designed to do the cleaning for you. If you’re tired of spending hours on your hands and knees, trying to scrub away those pesky stains or mopping up all that dirt, then a robot vacuum is probably just what you need. The best robot vacuums will clean your floors from top to bottom without any supervision at all! All a person has to do is set it down, turn it on and watch as their home becomes cleaner than ever before. These machines have plenty of features which make them stand out from other types of vacuums out there – one being automatic charging so they never run out of juice. They also come with an extra-long battery life so they can power through enough tasks.
We also have some tips on how to keep your home clean with a robotic vacuum cleaner. If you are having trouble finding a good model, check out our buying guide!
Top 10 Best Rated Robot Vacuums
Shark ION Robot Vacuum AV753
[amazon box=”B08C6XGP4F” template=”top-tpo-title”]
Shark® ION Robot® Vacuum AV753 is the first-ever robot to combine side brushes, channel brushes, and a multi-surface brushroll to handle debris on all surfaces. With Shark®, vacuuming has never been so easy–simply download the SharkClean app and you can start and stop cleaning or schedule your vacuum cleanings throughout the week. This way you don’t have to worry about running out of floor space or wondering how often it should be done. Plus with its whole home efficiency, this powerful machine handles floors and carpets for up to 2 hours at a time! That means less work for you while members of your household get more relaxation.
- Provides a deep clean of carpets, upholstery, and hardwood floors.
- Cleans in corners and along walls.
- Removes pet hair from furniture.
- Keeps your home looking beautiful all year round.
- Helps you keep your house tidy for guests or just yourself.
eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S
[amazon box=”B079QYYGF1″ template=”top-tpo-title”]
The Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S automatically increases suction power when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the job done. This little vacuum cleaner provides efficient cleaning on hardwood floors, with consistent powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave. It comes with an anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared sensors so it can evade obstacles, and drop sensing tech for avoiding falls. It also comes with rechargeable battery technology so you’ll always have clean carpets!
- Cleans better than any other robot vacuum on the market.
- Keeps your home clean and tidy without you doing anything.
- Never worry about cleaning again (free time!).
- Stay focused on what matters most to you in life.
OKP Life K2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner 1800 mAh
[amazon box=”B08P2T2NXH” template=”top-tpo-title”]
Our OKP Life K2 robot vacuum is perfect for an efficient and reliable clean. The 1800mAh lithium-ion batteries provide a run time of up to 100 minutes and can be conveniently controlled using your phone or remote control. Within the app, you’ll be able to schedule your cleaning sessions depending on what areas need attention—maybe one day you want it to do all furniture or just concentrate on carpets around the house? You also get manual controls such as changing the cleaning mode and making adjustments for direction visibility. Our robot vacuum cleaner has an upgraded 6D built-in anti-collision infrared sensors technology that helps keep any other people in the room safe while it’s operating!
- No more manual vacuuming.
- Keeps your home clean and tidy.
- Spend less time cleaning the house.
- Have a cleaner, healthier home with no allergens or bacteria.
ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner
[amazon box=”B06Y56NDF4″ template=”top-tpo-title”]
ILIFE navigates your floors, so you don’t have to. Like the first lemmings of spring, our latest innovation set outto explore the great unknowns of your home. As it hummed through the halls and rooms seizingthoroughly on closets that were once allowed to store their treasures undisturbed,equally satisfied with its own prowess as it was with ours for this technologicaloverture into new frontiers of cleanliness.
You may find yourself overtaken by a sense urgency in wanting this marveling inventionin your home – or at least make preparations for before all our vacuums are gone!
The speedsters boastpet hairs tangle-free technology focused solely on finding behind furniture where dirt hides.
- Save time cleaning up pet hair.
- Say goodbye to the hassle of vacuuming.
- Get back the time you spend on other things that are more important in your life.
- Spend less money on expensive vacuum cleaners and replaceable filters.
iRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity
[amazon box=”B08SP5GYJP” template=”top-tpo-title”]
The Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum is a sleek, premium design that will complement any home décor. Get start household chores and effortlessly clean your floors with our 3 stage cleaning system and dual multi-surface brushes. The robot also features sensors like dirt detect that alerts the robot of dirtier areas in your home and ensures they’re cleaned thoroughly. Connect to the internet with Wi-Fi or use voice technology (ie: Alexa) to schedule cleanings with this high quality product from iRobot!
- Spend less time cleaning your house.
- Get a clean floor every day.
- You’ll feel more relaxed when you come home to a clean house.
- Your family will be happier with more free time on their hands.
Enther Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Gyro Navigation
[amazon box=”B08MBV95Y7″ template=”top-tpo-title”]
Enther Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a home cleaning assistant. With the C200, Enther is here to tidy up our messy homes! In just 120-minutes of cleaning time per charge, this robot vacuum cleaner can cover an area of 1600 square feet and automatically detect obstacles and manage its routes through “Zigzag” pattern – systematically working not only forwards but backwards as well. Slip on that toddler’s spilled juice? These persistent little robots will clean anywhere you need them: over bedcovers and under furniture with ease; even around your couch’s legs! The integrated Gyro Navigation System provides more concentrated power for sucking up dirt from the ground while saving battery energy on unnecessary movements.
- The C200 is designed to clean your home more efficiently.
- It can clean any room of the house in just 120 minutes.
- You’ll have a cleaner, happier home.
Shark AI VACMOP Robot Vacuum
[amazon box=”B089TQ6ZM5″ template=”top-tpo-title”]
We know that owning a clean house is a top priority. That’s why we created the Shark AI VACMOP Robot Vacuum, an intelligent robotic vacuum cleaner with advanced technology, guided by IQ Navigator navigation technology and thermo-fuzzy carpet detection. Equipped with Sonic Mopping Pad agitation system to break down messes at high speeds for up to 50% better coverage vs. traditional random bounce robots, this vacuum will keep your home germ-free while vacuuming your floors dry! The Shark AI VACMOP Robot Vacuum is the perfect addition to any household looking for robot powered cleaning without breaking their back or hardwood floors!
- No more dirt and dust on your floors.
- You’ll save time because you don’t have to vacuum and mop separately.
- Your house will be cleaner than ever.
- It’s easy to use, so it won’t take up much of your time.
Neato Robotics Neato D8 Intelligent Robot Vacuum
[amazon box=”B08X19X32H” template=”top-tpo-title”]
Neato Robotics is proud to share with you the Neato D8 Intelligent Robot Vacuum. The D-shape design reaches dirt where round robots cannot, our patented Spiral Combo Brush is up to 70% bigger than those silly round anima, and it has up to 100 minutes of run time so your room isn’t left unfinished. With Auto-recharging tech, you can rest assured that your robot will continue until the job is done no matter how long it takes!
- Reach dirt that round robots can’t.
- Effective on any surface.
- Clean with a vacuum that’s bigger than other round vacuums.
- Finish long cleaning runs without worrying about the battery dying out.
eureka Groove Robot Vacuum Cleaner
[amazon box=”B087CG9MYK” template=”top-tpo-title”]
The GrooveGear climbing wheels make an easy transition from hard floor to carpet and over door thresholds. 2000 Pa of suction power and a high efficiency filter help tackle dust, dirt, pet hair and crumbs on both hard floor and low-pile carpets.
The Eureka app makes it possible to schedule the intelligent vacuum cleaner from anywhere or use Alexa or Google Assistant voice control. With a fresh battery charge, you can get a whole home clean in auto mode without breaking a sweat.
When Spot mode is turned on, entries way can be cleaned with ease — no more bending down to ramble under furniture for crumbs or doing laps around your feline friend’s litter box!
- Cleans without having to lift a finger.
- Keeps your home looking neat and tidy all the time.
- Never worry about cleaning again.
- Spend more time with your family instead of scrubbing floors and vacuuming carpets
Bissell SpinWave Hard Floor Expert Pet Robot
[amazon box=”B08F6Z89LN” template=”top-tpo-title”]
The Bissell SpinWave Hard Floor Expert Pet Robot cleans hard and tile floors while leaving carpets and sensitive flooring untouched. This pet-friendly vacuum offers triple-action cleaning, including a brush roll made of rotating 360 degree bristles for increased power and debris capture on carpeted surfaces. In low mode, this ultra-quiet robot emits no more than 65 decibels in order not to disturb IKEA curtains or your sleeping baby. It has an accompanying app that turns the cleaning experience into a video game, making it fun for kids to help out around the house.
- Cleans pet hair and dirt in one easy step.
- Powerful suction removes allergens from the air.
- Keep your floors clean with a touch of a button.
- Give back to charity while you vacuum
BUYING GUIDES: Choose Best Robot Vacuums
A robot vacuum is a vacuum cleaner that automatically cleans your floors.
You can often schedule when it will start cleaning, how long the cycle will take etc… The robot vacuums are usually equipped with many sensors including bumpers to stop them from running into things or falling downstairs. They are smart cleaners and make efficient use out of their batteries by intelligently optimizing battery life.
Luckily for you, they don’t need someone to push them around all day! The robot vacuums find their way around via advanced mapping technology. And in some models, you can control it through an app on your smartphone. Just in case you need to be in charge again.
When buying a robot vacuum you should consider these tips below:
Only you know how much money to spend, so try to find a robot vacuum that fits your budget without compromising too much on the quality.
Size of room/floorspace
How big is the room you are wanting to clean? Many models have different specifications for different rooms or floor space. You can often see available areas before purchasing. Usually, larger areas work better with more powerful suction power. If your place is small, however, it might not need as much suction power. This will save you some battery life! People who want to use their robot vacuum in many spaces should look for a robot vacuum with Mapping Technology. It helps the robot vacuum to navigate even large rooms easily, without missing spots.
If you have a lot of carpets, you should consider buying one with a soft roller brush. These will help your robot vacuum pick up more debris from carpet flooring compared to others who only have bristles that don’t work as well on carpets.
This is simple: If you’ve never had a robot vacuum before then the first time it starts cleaning might be quite startling. Some machines are noisier than other’s so this is another thing to look out for when purchasing one. You can usually find noise levels before buying through internet research or customer reviews.
You probably would like to start your robot vacuum at night while you sleep so it doesn’t disturb you, right? If so, then look for a robot vacuum with a scheduling option. This will make your life easier and you also don’t need to worry about vacuuming anymore!
Mapping Technology/area coverage
The Mapping Technology helps the robot vacuum to navigate even large rooms easily, without missing spots. Some models can be controlled by an app on your smartphone if you want to take over again 😉 Having mapping technology is great for keeping the whole house tidy as it goes everywhere (instead of just in one spot like some cheaper robot vacuums).
Battery type & battery life
Different robot vacuums have different battery types. Some use disposable batteries that last no more than 2 years whereas others are rechargeable ones lasting much longer. Definitely worth it if you want to keep your robot vacuum for a long time!
Hose & accessories
Some robot vacuums have in-built hoses that can be used for other appliances in the house. Others don’t have this but there are still some things you can do to get extra appliance flexibility by buying the right accessories. It’s up to you, so play around with different model configurations before deciding on one. Specialized models will clean certain floors better than others, so read reviews before purchasing one. You might need to get down on your hands and knees or jump onto a table every once in a while. That won’t kill you, just part of having an awesome robot vacuum I guess!
There are robot vacuums for every budget, size of the room, noise level, etc., etc. But remember…
You will save SO much time by not having to vacuum every day or weekly (or whatever your maid does ). It can be programmed to do it while you’re out at work or asleep! Don’t worry about missing spots too much either, they’ll take care of that with all the mapping technology. The robot vacuum is definitely worth the investment if you don’t want to be cleaning for hours on end anymore. I would highly recommend getting one as soon as possible!
Pros and cons of owning a robotic vacuum cleaner
– You don’t have to vacuum every day or week. It can be programmed to do it while you’re out at work or asleep!
– They save time by cleaning up the whole house for you, not just one area like some robot cleaners.
– You might need to get down on your hands and knees or jump onto a table every once in a while.
– You can find robot vacuums for every budget, size of the room, etc., etc.
– Some robot vacuums have in-built hoses that can be used for other appliances in the house. Others don’t have this but there are still some things you can do to get extra appliance flexibility by buying the right accessories.
– They might miss a spot or two. But it’s not a big deal anyway considering they clean so much more than a woman with a manual broom and dustpan…
What are some factors that you should consider before buying a robot vacuum cleaner?
1. How big is the house you live in?
2. How many rooms are there in your house?
3. Do you have a lot of carpets or just tiles / wooden flooring with few rugs here and there?
4. What types of floors do you have? Do they require different care? Tiles vs Carpets, is it a kitchen or bathroom, etc.?
5. How often do you vacuum your home every day or every week? If more than sometimes, then a robot vacuum would be great for you! If not at all, then consider buying one anyway because… FUTURE YOU WILL THANK YOURSELF AGAIN AND AGAIN WHEN YOUR ROBOT VACUUM IS CLEANING YOUR HOUSE! If only it came with a mother-in-law who cooked and did laundry…
6. How much time do you have to clean your house every day or week? This robot vacuum will save you so much time because it’s programmed to clean your whole house when you’re not home. You can also control it with an app on your smartphone if you want to take over again 😉 Having mapping technology is great for keeping the whole house tidy as it goes everywhere (instead of just in one spot like some cheaper robot vacuums).
Q. What is the price like? Can anyone afford these robot vacuums?
A. They can be pretty pricey depending on what features you want, but it’s worth every cent if you think about how much time and effort it would take to do such a great job cleaning your house (everywhere!).
Q. Will the robot vacuum cleaner irritate my pet or make them scared of it?
A. No! If anything, they’re intrigued at first and will most likely come over for a checkup haha. Once they realize that it doesn’t do anything harmful and just cleans up behind them (we all hate that sticky situation with our pets), then their tails will wag again and everything will go back to normal.
Q. Do the robot vacuums have a warranty?
A. Yes, they do! Most of them have a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty but you can check the specific terms and conditions on their websites for details.
The best robot vacuums are the ones that can clean your floors while you do other things, like work or play. You don’t have to worry about them bumping into furniture and getting stuck on cords anymore! They also come with features such as remote sensors, scheduling options, and cleaning modes for different floor types. To find out which of these is right for you, keep reading below! If this sounds interesting to you but intimidating at the same time – let us know! If any of this sounds confusing, don’t hesitate to reach out with questions – we’re happy to help find the right robot cleaner for your space.
Listed below are Best best robot vacuums which satisfy both affordability and quality:
[amazon bestseller=”best robot vacuums” items=”9″ template=”table-tpo”]