The best rifle scopes are important for any gun owner. Not only do they allow you to shoot accurately, but they also ensure that your target is in focus and not blurry. Choosing the right one for you can be daunting with all of the options available. This blog will guide you through what to look for when purchasing a new scope so that it fits your needs perfectly!
If I were to start this blog post off, I would talk about how choosing the right rifle scope is extremely important because it ensures accuracy and clarity on your target; there are many types of riflescopes out there which makes things difficult since each has its own advantages. With this article, I hope to take some of the mystery out of finding a perfect fit.
Top 10 Best Rated Rifle Scopes
Pinty 2.5-10×40 Red Green Illuminated Mil-dot Tactical Rifle Scope
- FIELD OF VIEW: Magnification 2.5-10X with 40mm objective, field Of View: 100 yards of 32.5' @ 2.5x - 8.9' @10x, laser range up to 100 yards.
- MULTI-COATED GREEN OBJECTIVE LENS, boast higher light transmittance for better clarity performance compared to blue objective lens.
- RED AND GREEN ILLUMINATED RETICLE, 5 brightness levels for all environments.
- A QUALITY COMPLET SET OF LASER SCOPE, Solid aluminum alloy construction, quick and secure attachment to all Picatinny or Weaver rails.
- WATERPROOF, FOG PROOF PERFORMANCE, Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed for waterproof, fog proof performance.
The Pinty 2.5-10×40 Red Green Illuminated Mil-dot Tactical Rifle Scope gives you the best of both; power for clear focus, and red or green illumination to make it obvious what you’re aiming at even on dark days. The magnification is adjustable from 2.5x to 10x, giving you an accurate sight picture of your target at whatever distance suits you best! With fully coated lenses and five different brightness levels for all environments, this rifle scope will amaze no matter what the surroundings are like outside. Constructed of solid aluminum alloy with a quick attachment to Picatinny rails on any gun, these mechanical properties combined with waterproof and fogproof performance show that this product can stand up under pressure!
- Increase accuracy of long range shots
- See your target clearly in all conditions.
- Experience the thrill of hunting like never before.
- Be more confident in your ability to hit targets from far away.
CVLIFE Hunting Rifle Scope 6-24×50 AOE Red
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Field Of View: 28 ft @ 100 yards
- Click Value: 1/8 inch @ 100 yards
- Illuminated Type of the rifle scope: Red and Green
The CVLIFE Hunting Rifle Scope 6-24×50 AOE Red will allow you to easily bag game up to 300 yards out. This scope has the perfect magnification for any hunting application and comes in a variety of colors so that hunters can choose how low they want their profile in the brush when shooting, or ultra bright fluorescent colors for tree stand hunting at dusk.
- You’ll be able to see your target better than ever before.
- It will help you shoot more accurately and farther distances.
- Feel confident when hunting with this rifle scope.
- Being a good shot is in your blood!
CVLIFE 4×32 Tactical Rifle Scope Red
- Magnification power: 4x,Objective lens: 32mm, Field of view(feet/100 yards): 36.6, Length(inches): 5.5
- High performance optical scope with fiber optic sight for quick and accurate acquisition (with Weaver Slots)
- Crisp image for accurate focus. With the green multi-layer coated lenses, the tactical compact scope can focus target fast and precisely with high light transmission and resolution
- Glass etched reticle with tri-illuminations (green/red/ blue), 3 levels of brightness setting for each color allow shooters to find the perfect brightness needed for lighting and weather different conditions
- Shock proof, recoil, fog resistance (nitrogen filled); high quality aluminum alloy in durable black matte finish
This is the perfect rifle scope for anyone looking to shoot with some accuracy at long distances. This tactical compact scope can focus target fast and precisely with high light transmission and resolution, so no problem making out your targets. The glass etched reticle paired with 3 levels of brightness settings allows you to find the perfect brightness needed for lighting on any terrain so you can always see sharp without getting blinded by sun glare or frightened away by searching flat tires in shadows. Additionally, this scope comes equipped with a fiber optic sight so that your visibility is maximized even faster than anticipated. An essential tool for any hunter or outdoorsman!
- Get a clear view of your target.
- Clear image for accurate focus.
- Feel the power in your hands when you shoot with this scope.
- You’ll be able to take down any prey with ease!
Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn Multi-X Reticle Riflescope
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100 percentage quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Low light rifle scope with 3 to 9x magnification and 40 millimeter objective lens
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses for clarity and brightness
The Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn Multi-X Reticle Riflescope is the world-class riflescope that combines crystal clear HD optics with superior quality materials and beautiful design.
If you enjoy shooting but sometimes go out during low light hours, this particular riflescope allows you to see your target in stunning clarity thanks to its dusk & dawn brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses, which also remain fog proof and waterproof/fog proof for enhanced durability. When it comes to adjustments, windage and elevation correction are fingertip accurate thanks to 1/4 MOA precision reticles. You can focus on anything that comes your way with fast focus eyepieces, too!
- Clear and bright image.
- Durable construction.
- Stay on target no matter the conditions.
- Get a clear view in low light situations.
Pinty 4-16X40 Rifle Scope AO Red Green Blue Illuminated Mil Dot
- Pinty riflescope features unsurpassed light transmission, uncompromising mechanical performance and unbeatable optical clarity
- Hand-turn 1/2 MOA windage and elevation adjustments along with zero locking function
- Value combo includes: a riflescope with true magnification from 4 to 16 times, 2 flip-up covers, mounts and a sunshade tube
- Picatinny mount easily mountable to any 20mm rails; Rugged, one piece body tube, premium quality
- Fully multi-coated lens, water, fog and shock proof
Cut from a solid piece of aluminum, this scope features light transmission and mechanical performance that cannot be matched. With a powerful magnification ranging from 4-16X on first focal plane, the premium quality optics is sure to satisfy all your needs for an uncompromising rifle scope that can withstand anything you throw at it. A rugged one-piece body tube that is waterproof and fog proof makes Pinty as durable as they come as well as weighing in less than half as heavy as competing brands! Fully multi-coated lenses make sighting easy on those days when atmospheric conditions are not perfect or if some target acquisition requires some enhanced illumination. A variety of mounts are included with purchase giving you full versatility over how yours will be mounted.
- The clarity is unmatched by any other scope.
- You’ll never lose your target again.
- Be the best hunter in the world.
- Never miss a shot again
Monstrum G2 1-4×24 First Focal Plane FFP Rifle Scope
- High precision tactical rifle scope with 1-4x magnification, a 24mm objective lens, and an eye relief of 4-4.5 inches
- Functionally designed first focal plane rangefinder reticle, with easy-to-read ranging information that remains constant regardless of magnification, for faster range estimation and holdover correction
- Dial controlled reticle illumination in both red and green with multiple brightness intensities, for better reticle visibility at night or in low light in environments
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction with a 30mm sealed, nitrogen charged tube for resistance to water and fog
- Package also includes set of medium profile picatinny scope rings, a detachable honeycomb filter sunshade, a set of spring loaded flip-up lens covers, a lint free cleaning cloth, and one CR2032 3V battery
As reliable as it is versatile, the Monstrum G2 first focal plane rifle scope provides sweet light transmission for pin point accuracy on the move. The 4x magnification level ensures that target acquisition goes smoothly, while eye reliefs of 4-4.5 inches allow you to shoot confidently with or without cheek welds. Plus, this tactical scope allows for accurate range estimation and reticle appreciation with its dial-controlled illuminated reticle made with aircraft grade aluminum construction and a water resistant 30mm tube seal. Now get ready to use all your precision aiming skills with the Monstrum G2 1-4×24 FFP rifle scope!
- Clear sight picture.
- Durable, high quality construction.
- Versatile magnification range.
- Feel confident in your shots with the best equipment available.
ATN X-Sight-4k Pro Edition Smart Hunting Rifle Scope
- HD Sensor - delivers enhanced image sensitivity and razor sharp quality of view regardless the distance or lights condition.
- Enhanced Night Vision mode- brings any hidden prey in sharp focus for a precise target aquisition in total darkness.
- Smart Features: Recoil-Activated Video, Recording at 120 FPS, Wi-Fi Dual-Streaming, Smart Mil Dot Reticle, ATN Radar, Ballistics Calculator.
- A built-in Ballistics Calculator that allows you to set up 6 profiles. Account for range, angle to target, temperature, humidity and more for a perfect shot every time.
- Classic ergonomic design, user-friendly interface and a wide field of view. Easily mountable on virtually any platform with 30 mm standard mount rings.
This rifle scope is designed specifically for hunting and survival in extreme weather and light conditions. It delivers high-resolution images that are sensitive to the slightest of movements when it matters most. The scope also has Night Vision mode that enables you to see in total darkness better than human vision alone. With its Smart Feature, working with a built-in Ballistics Calculator, this hunting rifle sight makes getting a perfect shot easier than ever before.
Don’t risk your safety for anything less than the ATN X-Sight 4K Pro Edition Hunting Rifle Scope equipped with enhanced features like digital zoom, smart SD card slot and video recording at 120 frames per second so nothing will catch you by surprise in these challenging environments – order yours today!
- See more details in low light.
- Get the perfect shot every time.
- You’ll never miss a thing again.
- Be confident of your shots before you take them.
Simmons 510513 Truplex Riflescope
- 8-point Riflescope with fully-coated optics
- 1-4-MOA sure grip audible-click windage and elevation adjustments
- Fully coated optics, waterproof, fog proof & shockproof
- Truplex reticle
- Magnification & Objective (millimeter): 3-9x 40
Our Truplex Riflescope is something you’ll want on your rifle. This durable, quality scopes adjusts with ease courtesy of its 1-4 MOA lever clicks for elevation and windage adjustments. The 8 point optics enhances any view to perfection by providing vivid colors without distortion or haze, perfect for hunting throughout the year. For foggy days the Simmons 510513 Truplex Riflescope has space between ocular lenses so even if moisture gets trapped all of it can be breathed out before compromising your viewfinder.
- You’ll see your target better than ever before.
- Your shots will be more accurate and on target.
- Get the perfect shot with every scope.
- Don’t miss out on any opportunity because of a bad shot.
FSI Sniper 6-24x50mm Scope W Front AO Adjustment
- Multi-coated optics
- 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Body
- Ball and Bearing Windage/Elevation adjustment for precision and superior shock resistant
- Test fired on .50 Cal 150rd
- Front AO Adjustment with Mil-dot reticle with Red,Blue and green illumination
The FSI Sniper 6-24x50mm Scope is a quality optic that will exceed your expectations. It features the patented Front AO Adjustment with Mil-dot reticle, which offers superior precision and easy adjustments. This scope has been tested on .50 Cal and 150 rounds, meaning this scope can withstand any impact you aim it to. With Multi-coated optics and 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Body, this product is designed for professionals who need gear they can rely on when under pressure.
- Magnified optics for a clearer view.
- Multi-coated optics provide better light transmission.
- Never miss an important shot again.
- Stay on target in any weather conditions.
Pinty Rifle Scope 3-9×32 Rangefinder Illuminated Reflex Sight
- 4 in 1, comes with a rangefinder riflescope, a red laser sight and a red/green dot sight
- Made of aerospace aluminum alloy with high quality matte black finish, durable and versatile
- Unsurpassed light transmission, uncompromising mechanical performance and clarity; Quick release available for your convenience
- Picatinny mount easily mountable to any 22mm rails (Picatinny or Weaver); Multi-coated optics with O-ring sealing and nitrogen filling ensures 100% water and fog-proof
- Magnifications from 3X up to 9X, green/red illuminations with 5 brightness adjustments for both the riflescope and electronic unlimited brightness control for the dot sight, 4 reticle patterns also available for the red/green dot sight
The Pinty Rifle Scope 3-9×32 Rangefinder Illuminated Reflex Sight helps the shooter to shoot more accurately and easily. It is an all-inclusive scope that comes with a rangefinder riflescope, a red laser sight and a red/green dot sight. Made from high quality materials, this elegant optic features excellent clarity as well as quick release for mounting on your rifle’s rails. The magnification ranges from 3X up to 9X. There are 5 different brightness adjustments for both green and red illuminations. Moreover, it can withstand extreme conditions thanks to its O-ring sealed housing with nitrogen filling – 100% water and fog proof! Order now before our supply runs out!
- Great for hunting and target shooting.
- Excellent light transmission.
- You’ll be able to hit your targets with ease.
- Your friends will be impressed when they see you use this product.
BUYING GUIDES: Choose Rifle Scopes
A rifle scope is a type of telescope especially designed to be mounted on the rifles used as weapons by hunters or shooters. It works as an optical attachment that can help improve accuracy and range for those who have difficulty hitting targets even at close range due to natural reasons such as age or poor eyesight.
Rifle scopes are also popular among those who enjoy long-range shooting, hunting big game, and marksmanship training. By providing a magnification factor that allows more light into the lens system, this equipment makes it possible for the shooter to trace fine details with ease through a clear image on the optics. The first models were made during World War II but many inventors improved them enough throughout the years until they finally enjoyed widespread use in modern society.
If you are already an avid hunter, you might be interested in adding a rifle scope to your collection of hunting supplies. A powerful telescopic sight can definitely help you shoot your prey with better accuracy and confidence whether it’s a deer or some other type of game. This is why choosing the best model for your needs can be overwhelming due to several factors that come into play.
However, there are specific characteristics that will make certain scopes stand out so don’t lose hope if your budget isn’t quite enough to afford one of those high-end models on the market today. All types work differently so it’s important to know their benefits as well as drawbacks before committing to anything since quality varies depending on where you buy them from.
For example, you might have to pay more for a model that is already fully calibrated so it can work properly right away. This article will help you consider the different brands, models, and features available so you can choose an affordable rifle scope with ease.
By understanding how they function, what are the most important specification of every product on the market today, and knowing where to find them at competitive prices, will give you a better chance of being successful in your quest for that perfect accessory that matches your requirements exactly.
Types of Rifle Scopes
As stated earlier scopes come in various types depending on their magnification feature. They are classified according to their main use which determines how large or small the diameter is as well as whether they are designed for short range or long distance. Some are suitable for casual shooting or more serious hunting of bigger game, while others are used by sport shooters who practice more competitive skills with various types of targets.
Scope Tube Diameter
To begin with, rifle scopes have tubes that are either 1 inch or 30 millimeters in diameter. Most come in one standard size but some models can be adjusted so they can work regardless of the firearm your weapon is attached to. This feature is practical if you plan on buying different scopes for crossbows, handguns, shotguns, and rifles since most accessories match this standard size.
This number represents how much closer objects appear when you look through the lens of a scope even though it isn’t literally bringing them closer. The higher the magnification factor, the more details you can see at long range but this is still limited by how much light goes into the lens system. For example, a 3x-9x scope will magnify an image up to nine times its original size but it will only be clear when there’s enough light available to make out fine details.
Scope Objective Lens Diameter
This represents the diameter of the main lens found at the front end of your rifle scope. This is where light enters and leaves through so larger sizes allow more light to pass through which is why they are preferred for low-light conditions such as dawn or dusk when game animals tend to come out more often on hunting trips. Smaller diameters on scopes are better for bright conditions and improved contrast is achieved by using a cross-hair reticle.
Reflector vs. Lenses
There are two different types of optical systems used in rifle scopes to magnify images, so it’s important to understand the difference between them before making a purchase. Reflector optics use angled mirrors with magnification factors based on physical size so they tend to be less expensive than lenses since they don’t have as many complex parts.
However, these types of systems often provide blurry images at long ranges which makes them ideal for short distance shooting only unless you plan on buying high-quality reflector models that can perform better under such circumstances. Most manufacturers offer various models that include both lens and reflector systems as well as some that are built around lens-based technology only.
There are several different reticle designs available with the most common options being crosshair, Mil Dot, and BDC (Bullet Drop Compensator). The first one is the simplest but it doesn’t offer any kind of reference for bullet trajectory at long ranges which makes it unsuitable for most types of hunting.
On the other hand, Mil Dots come with a series of lines spaced at 1 milliradian increments to compensate for bullet drop based on distance so they are often preferred by precision shooters who plan on making long range shots. BDC systems are designed specifically to work with ballistic software programs that show how much compensation needs to be applied depending on what kind of game you are hunting and how far it is.
This takes the guesswork out of aiming since all you have to do is estimate your target’s range, input that info into the program, and use the crosshairs to compensate for bullet drop at that distance.
Factors to Consider when Buying a New Gun Scope
The biggest question usually comes down to how much rifle scopes cost since there’s a pretty big range in terms of pricing. Fortunately, most manufacturers also offer models that are designed for specific firearm types so you don’t have to spend extra money on features you won’t actually use. For example, if your weapon is a crossbow then you will obviously need an optic that works with it instead of using the scope that came with your rifle.
Size and Weight
Depending on what kind of firearms or hunting trips you plan on using them for, size and weight can be important factors in the decision-making process. Some models are built specifically for air rifles which can make them smaller but they still need to be durable enough to stand up to heavy recoil so some people opt for a larger scope instead of having to keep it on their weapon all the time.
Weight is also important if you plan on packing your rifle around in a backpack or attaching it to your belt when taking a long hike into the hills. Sometimes they can get pretty heavy, especially with higher magnification levels and added features such as lighting systems and ballistic programs, but there are also lighter models designed specifically for hunters who need to carry their guns over large distances every day without any problems.
Tips on Maintaining Your Gun’s Sighting System
The best way to ensure your firearm’s sighting system is working properly and consistently dependable in the field is by using a cleaning kit and following some basic maintenance tips. Always unload your gun before starting any repairs or taking it apart to clean since safety should be your number one priority when handling firearms.
Use a high-quality solvent to remove dirt, debris, and any other materials that can interfere with the function of your scope including oil, grease, and fingerprints – avoid using solvents designed for other jobs such as paint thinners or nail polish removers since these can damage plastic lenses.
Never apply excessive force while cleaning or you risk damaging both the lenses and the interior parts of your rifle sighting system which will make it much harder to get a clear sight picture.
Use a soft, dry cloth to remove any remaining dust or dirt after you are done cleaning and avoid touching the lenses with your bare hands if at all possible because oil from your skin can cause serious problems down the road.
If you plan on storing your rifle for an extended period of time it’s best not to use oil since this can attract particles in the air that could lead to corrosion if they settle on your weapon while it’s being stored.
Consider using other forms of lubrication instead such as graphite which will naturally prevent rust buildup while repelling water, dirt, and other contaminants that could damage the metal parts of your firearms sighting system.
That said, always make sure you wipe off any excess graphite before using your rifle again so it doesn’t get on your hands and transfer to the weapon.
Q: Are rifle scopes expensive?
A: They can be – it really depends on what kind of features you want and the brand. For example, a crossbow scope with an illuminated reticle is going to cost a lot more than a cheap air rifle optic which only needs magnification to see targets at close ranges. With that being said, many models are available for under $100.00 that have all of the most important features you need including durable construction, fogproof lenses, and waterproofing technology so there’s really no excuse for not having a working firearm sight during hunting season even if you’re on a tight budget this year.
Q: What should I look for when buying rifle scopes?
A: There are several factors to consider when buying a rifle scope including magnification, objective lens diameter, eye relief, and tube size. The magnification is the number on the reticle which tells you how big the object being viewed will look through your scope – for shooters this is usually measured in either millimeters or inches depending on the type of firearm sight they are using so it’s important to have this information available before making a purchase.
The most common objective lens diameters for hunting scopes are between 40mm and 56mm but some tactical models can be as small as 20mm or as large as 80mm which is useful if you plan on taking shots at targets at very close range. Eye relief is basically how far away from the eyepiece of your optic you should place your eye – the further away you are the less magnification you’ll have and vice versa.
Now, a small tube size will make it easier to mount a scope on shotguns, crossbows, etc. while a large one is going to provide longer battery life which is why many rifle scopes designed to be mounted on rifles include variable zoom settings that boast between three and nine times magnification at most. In other words, it would be best if you know what type of firearm sight you want before buying because this way you can ensure all of the features you need are available without having to pay extra for things like a built-in laser sight or illuminated reticle.
Q: What’s so special about rifle scopes with illuminated reticles?
A: Simply put, this technology makes it easier to see where you are aiming even in lowlight conditions. The reticle is basically the crosshairs at the center of your scope that have either a red or green light behind them which means you can aim accurately even if you only have a few seconds before dawn or dusk.
But one thing to keep in mind is that illuminated reticles usually drain batteries faster so they aren’t as useful for situations where you’ll be using your weapon constantly without being able to buy new batteries.
Q: Why does my optic look foggy?
A: It’s probably not foggy – what you’re actually seeing are tiny droplets of water that are collecting on the lenses because humidity levels are too high. In fact, if you’re shooting during wet conditions this may happen every time because water particles in the air attach themselves to whatever they touch which means there’s no way to stop them from doing it.
That said, you should only clean your rifle scopes if you see debris like dust, dirt, or bugs that got inside while using them for hunting or target practice. As far as humidity is concerned however, all you have to do is wait for the water droplets to dry naturally so they won’t damage your firearm sight and follow your weapon manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning the lenses.
Conclusion paragraph: The scope is arguably one of the most important parts of a rifle, and it can make or break your hunting experience. It’s not enough to just know how much magnification you need for your caliber; there are many other factors that come into play when choosing a quality scope. Here we have listed some things you should consider before making an investment in this piece of equipment. We hope our list will help guide you towards finding the best rifle scopes for your needs, whether they be for target shooting or hunting big game animals!
Listed below are Best Rifle Scopes which satisfy both affordability and quality:
- Model #179313 - VX-Freedom 4-12x40 with a Creedmoor reticle with a Matte finish
- Advanced Optical System - offers tried and true light transmission for extended glassing sessions, best in class glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that recreational sportsmen and sportswomen demand
- Scrach Resistant Lenses - Extreme military-standard scratch resistance for added protection
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio - gives you 3 times more magnification at high power than at low power, so you can dial your power down for close encounters or all of the way up for long-range engagements
- Design, Machined and Assembled in the USA. 100% Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof, and backed by Leupold's legendary customer care
- The 2-7x32 Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user; Max Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance
- Popular And Premium Traditional Hunting Scope At An Affordable Price; High-Grade Optical Glass Provides Excellent Brightness And Clarity With Lasting Durability
- The Burris Hunting Line Of Riflescopes Builds On Over 40 Years Of Optical Engineering Experience To Offer Scopes With Clarity And Unfailing Reliability
- Shooting And Hunting Is More Than A Hobby. It'S A Way Of Life. Burris Has Always Been A Part Of That Life
- Durable, Stress-Free, Solid 1-Piece Outer Tube Withstands Shock And Vibrations Of Even The Heaviest Recoil
- Fullfield II variable power 4.5x-14x-42mm matte black ballistic plex adjustable objective
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100 percentage quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Low light rifle scope with 3 to 9x magnification and 40 millimeter objective lens
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses for clarity and brightness
- NEW ADD ON: 5 lighting modes LED flashlight (high/ medium/ low/ strobe/ SOS) can satisfy your hunting needs in dark environment.
- NEW UPGRADE: Adjustable objective with parallax from 15 Yds. to infinity, providing ultra-clear and accurate vision to you. Magnified from 4X up to 16X, range finder reticle with 5 levels R&G illuminations.
- NEW CONTROL SYSTEM: Reflex sight uses new electronic button control system for easier setup and operate. Detachable GREEN laser sight, reaching over 300M, can be switched ON/OFF via Rat Tail Remote Pad.
- Each scope part has universal 20mm mount individually, detachable and fit standard 20mm picatinny or weaver rail.
- Made of high-strength aluminum alloy. Completely sealed and nitrogen filled makes it 100% fog & water proof; 1000G shockproof test before release.
- The Diamondback Tactical First Focal Plane 6-24x50 stands at the intersection of precision and value, delivering an impressive array of features and performance.
- Extra-low dispersion glass and fully multi-coated lenses transmit a crisp, bright sight picture. The first focal plane, glass-etched reticle keep subtensions accurate throughout the 4x zoom range.
- The precision-glide erector system uses premium components in the zoom lens to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Exposed tactical turrets and a side parallax knob give shooters the tools needed for long distance precision shooting. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- The single piece 30mm tube is shockproof, ruggedly built to withstand recoil and impacts. Strong o-ring seals and nitrogen purging waterproof and fogproof performance.
- 0.25 MOA ADJ
- 3-9x50mm / 1 in
- Fully Multi-coated optical system for increased light transmission
- Generous and consistent eye relief
- Waterproof, shockproof and fog proof
- Model #171714 - VX-5HD 3-15x44mm with Fine Duplex CDS reticle and Matte finish
- 100% Waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof.
- ZeroLock CDS (Custom Dial System) - Simplifies longer shots by eliminating the need for holdovers or ballistic calculations by using a dial that is customized to your rifle and ammo.
- Twilight Max HD Light Management system - Adds up to 30 minutes of shooting light, best in class glare reduction, and edge to edge HD lens clarity.
- Included components: Rifle Scope, Neoprene Scope Cover
- Leupold Model 174182 - VX-Freedom 3-9x40mm with Duplex CDS reticle and Matte finish
- 100% Waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof
- Made with 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum and punisher tested to guarantee a lifetime of performance even under harshest recoil
- Twilight Light Management System - Adds up to 10 extra minutes of shooting light and reduces glare for crisp image quality
- Scratch Resistant Lenses - Lens surfaces are scratch resistant to military standard extreme abrasion specification
- dS Configurator App – Connects to scope via Bluetooth connection with custom ballistics profile
- Illuminated Holdover Reticle – Reticle illuminates to indicate holdover point (6 reticles to choose from)
- Windage Marks – allows user to choose between 5 wind speeds
- Alignment Indicator – Displays whether the rifle is perfectly level
- Range Indication – Maximum measuring 1500 yards with Class 1 EN/FDA laser
Last update on 2022-01-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API