Today we are going to talk about the best all in one printers. These printers are the right choice for customers who want a printer that is easy to use, prints quickly and doesn’t break down often. They also can scan, copy and fax documents. All of these features will help you get your work done faster! This blog post will cover why this type of printer is great for small businesses or families with busy schedules!
Top 10 Best Rated All-In-One Printer
Canon G2260 All-in-One Wired Supertank
- Enjoy an ink savings of $1,175 and experience high yields of up to 6,000 black/7,700 printed pages with a single set of color bottles. Plus, your printer comes with 2 bonus black ink bottles.
- Print both documents and photos on a variety of paper types using a hybrid ink system with pigment black for sharp black text and dye-based colors for vivid borderless2 photos up to 8.5” x 11”. With fast print speeds and a flatbed scanner, this All-In-One can handle printing, copying, and scanning with ease.
- FOR NUMBERS LISTED IN PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SEE “SPECIFICATION SHEET” IN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION SECTION BELOW
- Printer output: Color
The Canon G2260 All-in-One Wired Supertank is perfect for those who want to save on ink and keep it running smooth. The printer features a hybrid ink system, so prints come out sharp and vibrant. It also gets your documents and photos done quickly with print speeds of up to 20 ppm black/8 ppm color2 plus duplexing for borderless printing on both sides without having to flip paper over3. Plus you get 2 bonus black ink bottles!
- Save money on ink.
- Print photos with vivid colors.
- Make copies of your favorite memories to last a lifetime.
- Scan documents for easy access in the future.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, two-sided duplex printing and scanning, color touchscreen, automatic document feeder, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- Easily print when and where you need to from your smartphone, tablet, or notebook PC; get convenient mobile printing options and mobile setup; connect the way you want to with Ethernet and wireless networking
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at 2.99 dollar per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Built for business; produce fast professional-quality color for 50% less than lasers, save paper, and handle more tasks without slowing down
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 is ideal for the home office or small workgroups that need professional-quality, affordable color with powerful productivity and fast functionality
With the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer, you can handle even more tasks without having to slow down. Produce fast and professional quality color output for just 50% as much as lasers do. Your first two months of ink replacement is free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional). You’ll never run out of ink with automatic document feeder and 2 sided duplex printing capabilities! Get this wireless printer today and save paper too!
- Prints fast for less money.
- Produces professional quality.
- Save time and energy with the automatic document feeder.
- Be more productive with wireless printing from your phone or tablet.
HP ENVY 6055 Wireless All-in-One Printer
- All-in-one versatility: Handle tasks at home with print, scan, and copy versatility, and save time and paper with automatic two-sided printing from a color printer made with 20% recycled plastic
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 4 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at 0.99 dollar per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Mobile setup with required HP Smart app: Fast and easy printer setup that guides you, step by step; simply download the HP Smart app, connect to Wi-Fi, and share the inkjet printer across all your devices
- Better-than-ever connectivity: Ensure your family stays connected with self-healing Wi-Fi
- Print and scan from virtually anywhere: With the HP Smart app, everyone in the family can print, scan, and copy from their smartphone, and share documents to third-party software like Dropbox and Google Drive
Get practical printing, scanning and copying from an all-in-one wireless printer with a creative design made of 20% recycled plastics. Start your four month trial period today at 0.99 to invest in HP Instant Ink for automatic two-sided color printing and fast setup to share the inkjet printer across all your devices. Print photos as large as 5″x7″, gradients or fine lines with beautiful Picture Mode quality settings to optimize every time you print, and scan full pages by placing them face up on the scanner bed (automatic sensor kicks off 2:1 digital ratio). Our suites will save paper and decrease clutter, because printers come all within one device that does it all!
- Save time and paper with automatic two-sided printing.
- Get your first 4 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink during printer set up.
- Spend less time on tasks at home.
- Help the environment by using a printer made with 20% recycled plastic.
Canon TR8620 All-In-One Printer For Home Office
- Easily print and scan from mobile devices and cloud services
- Prints up to 8 1/2 x 11" borderless photos.
- Prints in black and white at up to 15 pages per minute, and up to 9.7 in color.
- Maximum optimized color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for finely detailed images.
- Auto 2-sided printing and mobile device printing saves paper and money.
The Canon TR8620 All-In-One Printer for Home Office is here to help you produce quality work with ease. Whether it’s scanning documents at the office, printing off school projects from your tablet, or snapping photos to print out of an SD card, this printer can do it all.
Easy setup comes standard on this one – wireless or wired, touchscreen LCD interface built in! With the ability to automatically save energy via smart Eco settings and Print Status Tracking alerts, who could ask for more? This hassle-free printer will have your life running smoother than ever before.
- Get to work faster
- Stay in touch with your clients and employees.
- Keep up with the pace of business.
- Save time and money on paper costs
Canon TR7020 All-In-One Wireless Printer For Home Use
- Print, copy, scan and navigate the features you need using the clear, brightly-lit1.44" OLED Screen.
- Copy and scan multi-page documents fast and easy with the 35-sheet compactAuto Document Feeder (ADF).
- Print from your favorite mobile devices using theCanon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint(R), and Mopria(R).
- Print from your smartphone or tablet quickly and easily using Apple AirPrintX,Mopria Print ServiceX, or the Canon PRINT AppX. You canalso download the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor appX or Canon Creative Park App for more printing options and fun projects like posters,calendars, and other crafts.
- Easily print square photos right from your smartphone or social media. Choose from either 5" x 5" or 3.5" x 3.5" square Canon photo paper.
Canon TR7020 – All-In-One Wireless Printer for Home Use. Every household should have an easy, high quality printing solution available to them at the touch of a button. That’s why we’ve created our new wireless printer that can copy, scan, and print your documents quickly so you don’t miss any deadlines or family moments. You also get access to special features like poster printing and the ability to edit your images with our specially tailored photo app.
- Print documents quickly and easily.
- Copy, scan, and document feeder.
- Create projects with the Canon Creative Park AppX or Easy PhotoPrint Editor appX to print on your own time.
Epson Workforce WF-2860 All-in-One Wireless Color Printer
- This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third party cartridges or ink. Cartridges described as Compatible, Remanufactured, refilled or refillable may not work properly or at all. See product description for more details.
- Get laser-quality performance — The workforce WF-2860, powered by PrecisionCore
- Packed with features — All in one compact, space-saving design
- Enhance your productivity — 150-sheet paper capacity; plus, a 30-page auto document feeder for copying and scanning
- Everything you need, right at your fingertips — 2.4" Color touchscreen to easily print, copy, scan and fax
Introducing the newest member of our Workforce family, the reliable WF-2860 All-inOne Wireless. Its compact size can be tucked in your home or office without taking up valuable space. The workforce WF-2860 is powered by PrecisionCore which delivers speeds that are approximately 2X faster than what you’ve come to expect from previous generations. Built with an easy to navigate color touchscreen display, it’s simple enough for anyone in your household to use when they need quality prints delivered right on time, making this printer one smart choice when looking for a workhorse for any business!
- Print up to 28 pages per minute
- Save space with a compact design
- Get more done in less time.
- Stay on top of your work with the touchscreen interface
Canon PIXMA G6020 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Printer
- The PIXMA G6020 MegaTank All-In-One Printer gives you an exceptional value with an ink savings of $1,175 from the full set of ink bottles included in the box plus you get two additional bonus black bottles for even more savings. (1)
- Tired of replacing ink cartridges? With Canon MegaTank Ink Bottles get over 30 times the amount of ink compared to equivalent standard black and color ink cartridge sets. (2)
- The PIXMA G6020 MegaTank All-In-One can not only print a lot, it can also do it all; Print, copy, scan, and connect to your smartphone, tablet and computer with ease. Even beautiful borderless photos all the way from 3.5” x 3.5” square all the way to 8.5” x 11” letter size.
- With an impressive high page yield, print up to 6,000 Black text pages or 7,700 Color pages per each full ink bottle set.(2)The PIXMA G6020 MegaTank All-In-One Printer uses both pigment-based and dye-based ink. The pigment-based black ink formulation allows for long lasting and sharp black text. The dye-based ink formulation allows for vibrant and colorful images.
- For numbers listed in product description see “specification sheet” in technical specification section below
Canon PIXMA G6020 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Printer provides a exceptional value with ink savings and printing capabilities. Offering beautiful borderless photos as well as text pages for all your printing needs, the Canon PIXMA G6020 reaches impressive high page yields. With an easy one touch wireless system, this printer is perfect for home or office use; not only does it offer convenience but also saves time and money that individuals throw away by buying costly ink cartridges every few months instead of pricey full bottles like those offered in Canon Million Ink Packages.
- Save money with ink savings.
- Print borderless photos from 3.5” x 3.5” to 8.5” x 11” size pages.
- Get a high page yield for less time and stress on your wallet, plus more beautiful photo printing!
Brother Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- Simple to connect: Versatile connection options with built in wireless, Ethernet, or connect locally to a single computer via USB interface
- Mobile printing: Print wirelessly from mobile devices(1) using AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria and Wi Fi Direct
- Cloud connectivity: Print from and scan to popular Cloud services including Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive,(2) directly from the MFCJ895DW
- Near field communications (NFC): No network setup needed for NFC one "touch to connect" mobile device printing and scanning(4)
- For use with brother genuine inks: LC3011BK, LC3011C, LC3011M, LC3011Y, LC3013BK, LC3013C, LC3013M, LC3013Y
The Brother Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer is a great choice for all of your printing and scanning needs. Make use of its versatility with built in wireless, Ethernet, or option to connect locally to one computer via USB interface. You can print wirelessly from mobile devices using AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan and Mopria and Wi Fi Direct which will save you time offloading files and allows users to print and scan what they want without setting up the printer beforehand. There are no complicated network setups needed thanks to NFC technology which makes “touching” your smartphone prints effortlessly prints documents directly onto the doorstep.
- Print and scan from anywhere in your home using Wi Fi.
- Save space on your desk with a single all-in-one solution.
- Enjoy the convenience of printing and scanning from the comfort of your couch or bed.
Canon TR8520 All-In-One Printer For Home Office
- Designed to meet all your needs, from scanning and faxing, a 5 color individual ink system for great looking documents and photos and plenty of connectivity options the Pixma Tr8520 has you covered
- Connect your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease print hassle free whether from the Cloud4, through Bluetooth5, from social Media3 or on the go
- The Pixma Tr8520 is the compact Wireless Office all in one that fits perfectly anywhere in the home or office, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding results every time. Print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- With intuitive features like the 4.3 inches LCD touchscreen, memory card slot1 and 20 sheet ADF, it's clear to see why the Pixma Tr8520 makes printing, copying, scanning and faxing quick and easy
- Memory capacity: Approx; 250 pages. Modem speed- Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax) 18
The Pixma Tr8520 is the compact Wireless Office All-In-One that fits perfectly anywhere in the home or office, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding results every time. Get crisp prints up to 4800 x 1200 dpi with an intuitive 4.3 inches LCD touchscreen, memory card slot1 and 20 sheet ADF. With features like these it’s clear why this printer covers all your printing needs anytime of day.
- The Pixma Tr8520 is the perfect printer for home or office.
- Prints in high quality.
- Your prints will be beautiful every time.
- You’ll have a professional looking document that you can be proud of.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One Wireless Printer
- Main functions of this HP color photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, color touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint
- This full-featured all in one wireless color printer delivers professional-quality color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers
- Help protect information and access to confidential print jobs with HP JetAdvantage Private Print
- Choose an ink replenishment service - Save up to 50% with HP Instant Ink or Save 10% on all reorders with Amazon Dash replenishment. Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low. No subscription fees. Cancel anytime.
This HP OfficeJet Pro wireless printer is your go-to device for easy printing. With the convenience of AirPrint and touchscreen features, you can print from anywhere with a smartphone or iPad. Or use this professional-quality color printer to produce 50% lower cost per page than lasers. Keep sensitive information confidential with its private print feature, which helps prevent unauthorized users from accessing your jobs – click here to find out more about how it works!
- Print from anywhere with HP ePrint
- Easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint
- Protect information and access to confidential print jobs with HP JetAdvantage Private Print.
- Manage all your tasks and access shortcuts on the touchscreen.
BUYING GUIDES: Choose All-In-One Printer
In the modern world, many people prefer to use all-in-one printers because it is a convenient device. Though there are many types of all-in-one printers on the market, you should buy a good quality printer with the best features and specifications instead of worrying about the cost.
All-in-one printers allow printing, scanning and copying in a single machine. If you want to print documents from your laptop or computer, scan a document for editing purposes or make photocopies quickly without using an additional machine, then this is the right machine for you. Moreover, it saves space and adds more value to your house by combining three different devices into just one small machine.
The first thing that you should do before buying an all-in-one printer is to think about the number of printouts you are going to make. What kinds of printing jobs do you expect from this machine? It is important because it tells the kind of technology, features and specifications that you’re all in one printer must-have.
If you need simple text documents with images or graphics, then a standard inkjet all in one printer will be sufficient for your needs. This device uses six different colors of pens to depict color prints on paper. The downside is that they are really costly due to high-speed printing which exhausts the pens quickly. So, if you use it frequently, your costs can shoot up very quickly as well!
However, if you intend to produce professional-looking materials like broch or business cards etc., then you should look for an all-in-one printer that uses laser technology. It will produce professional and business-like prints and you can use them as presentation materials etc. This printer is suitable for businesses and offices, so if you are a student or at home, this type of machine is not suitable.
The next thing to consider is the cost of these types of printers. If you’re looking for an all-in-one printer under $100 then it means that you’re looking for an inexpensive model with basic features like printing and scanning. You may not find some particular features such as faxing or auto document feeder (ADF) etc., but if your priority is high-speed printing along with wireless connectivity, then you need to go beyond $100.
There are some companies like HP, Canon and Lexmark which make all-in-one printers with many advanced features. They are costly but they use laser technology instead of inkjet pens for professional-quality prints. Moreover, they provide efficient wireless connectivity, multiple paper trays (for different types of papers), ADF, etc. So if you’re looking for an all-in-one printer that can perform a number of functions then you need to get a high price model from a reputed manufacturer.
In short, there is no limit on how much you should pay for an all-in-one printer because it depends upon your requirements and usage pattern. If you’re not going to use it frequently then look for a cheaper model with basic features. However, if you want it for frequent use and professional quality prints, then you must be ready to spend a bit more on a high-end all-in-one printer from a renowned manufacturer.
Tips and Guides on Buying Best All In One Printer
Buying an all-in-one printer can be confusing when there are many types available with amazing features. You can get a good quality, all-in-one printer for under $200 if you know what features you need. Here are some tips which can help you buy an all-in-one printer without paying too much.
1) Find the right type of all-in-one printers for your needs
All-in-one printers come with different technologies, so it is important to choose the technology that suits your requirements. There are three types of all-in-one printers available – inkjet, laser and solid ink. Inkjet is less expensive but they do not produce high-quality prints whereas laser printers are comparatively costly but the printouts are smooth and much better. Solid ink is used in Xerox copiers, so if you need an all-in-one printer with good quality for business use, choose solid ink.
2) Read online reviews about different brands of all-in-one printers
After finding out the right type of all-in-one printers, do some research online to find out which brand has the best reputation. By reading user reviews posted by people who have actually used these all-in-one printers, you can get a clear idea about the strengths and weaknesses of various brands.
3) Tips for buying refurbished or reconditioned all-in-one printers
If you are looking for an all-in-one printer that is available at a cheap price, then consider buying refurbished or reconditioned all-in-one printers. You can save up to 50% of the original cost of these all-in-one printers if you buy them from authorized distributors on Amazon or eBay. Also, check out used all-in-one printers available online.
4) Tips on choosing between wireless and wired all-in-one printers
If portability is your priority then go for wireless all-in-one printers which let you print documents anywhere around the house without connecting them to your desktop computer. However, if you need an all-in-one printer at home with multiple computers (iMac), PCs and laptops then you may need to go for wired all-in-one printers which are compatible with Windows, Mac, or Linux OS.
5) Tips on choosing between multifunctional and mono-functional all-in-one printers
If you just want to print documents then a mono function printer is good enough but if you want other functions like scanning and copying then consider buying a multifunctional all-in-one printer. Since these all-in-one printers have more than one tray, they are costlier than mono function machines. However, you can also find cheaper models of a multifunctional all-in-one printer for home use.
6) Tips on choosing color laser printers over inkjet printers
As already mentioned, color laser printers are very costly but if you don’t mind the cost, then buy color laser printers because they are available for home use too. High-end all-in-one printers, especially color laser printers are suitable if you want professional-quality prints.
However, inkjet technology has advanced a lot today and offers high print resolution with good printing speed.
How to maintain your new all in one printer after purchase
1) Tips on handling all-in-one printer cartridges
One of the most important aspects of all-in-one printers is the replacement cost of ink cartridges. One way to save your money is to buy refilled all-in-one printer cartridges. These are factory remanufactured by experts and come with high-quality printouts at almost half the price. Also, try out compatible cartridges for your brand of all-in-one printer which can be bought online or from local stores.
2) Tips on choosing the right all-in-one paper size
Although most printers can print on any type of paper, it is better to use A4 or Letter-sized plain papers. You should not miss checking out features like weight, brightness, sizing options, etc when buying all-in-one printer paper.
3) Tips on setting up and using an all in one printer for the first time
It is always better to read the user manual before installing and using any kind of all-in-one printer. Also, check out YouTube videos if available online which can help you in setup and usage. If possible, take a friend’s help who has earlier used this type of all-in-one printer so that he/she can guide you properly.
4) Tips on handling printouts from different types of all-in-one printers
If your black & white prints are coming out fuzzy, then clean your office-grade laser toner cartridge with a clean dry cloth to get clear crisp again. However, if color prints are not coming out well, then check if all the ink cartridges in your machine are properly installed and seated.
Also, ensure that you have inserted all four color cartridges into their slots and closed the lid of the printer firmly to get full-color prints.
Q: What do all-in-one printers mean?
A: This is a type of printer that offers multiple functions namely printing, scanning, and copying. It is also called a multifunctional printer.
Q: Do all in one printer have a fax function too?
A: Some models offer this feature, but it will depend on the model you are buying. You should check out specifications before buying an all-in-one machine.
Q: Which type of paper to use for high-quality printouts – A4 or Letter-sized?
A: While most all-in-one printers can handle either size of the paper, we recommend using A4 and Letter sized papers only because these sizes allow economy mode (est cost per page). Using any other size of the paper will increase your cost per page.
Q: Tips on maintaining all-in-one printer cartridges?
A: All-in-one printers use toner and ink cartridges. If you buy a replacement cartridge, then first clean the cartridge taking off the protective tape and shake it for even distribution of ink or toner. However, using a compatible all-in-one printer cartridge is another option to save money. Just make sure to buy from a reputed brand so that you get good print quality as well as reliable performance. For refilling existing original cartridges or finding compatible cartridges, check online stores selling such items at low prices.
All-in-one printers are a great option if you need to print, scan and copy documents in your home or office. While there is no absolute best all-in one printer for everyone, the following models should be on your list of options when shopping for an all-in one printer. If you want help narrowing down what’s available out there, give us a reviews. We can help you find the right model based on what features matter most to you!
Listed below are Best Best All-In-One Printer which satisfy both affordability and quality:
Last update on 2021-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API